About Me

My photo
Chad Bennett & Good News began their journey of working together in December 2010. I (Chad) have been singing gospel music with quartets and choirs for over 15 years. Over those years I gained valuable experience in the industry. I moved back to Tallahassee in 2008. In 2010 God blessed me with the opportunity to begin working with a fine group of young adults at Maranatha SDA Church in Tallahassee. The group was already established with awesome singers and musicians. They called themselves GCP "God Chosen People". I asked the group to assist me in my performance schedule, and we formed Good News. Good News is composed of college students that attend FSU, FAMU, and TCC in Tallahassee, FL. We bring an energetic performance, yet we incorporate "old school gospel". This allows us to minister to the young, young at heart, and our seasoned seniors. The Lord has commisioned us to go. We shall go unto all the world. Singing, praising, and thanking the lord for his mercy and grace. So when you hear that Chad Bennett & Good News are coming to town. Know that there will be some high praise going on. As we do this work for the Lord, we solicit your prayers.

Good News Plans to Produce New Material for Summer 2011

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Good News has awesome producers and musicians (Shawn & John) that will assist us with new material this summer. I have been writing, along with other members, and we are about to make some serious noise. So stay tuned, and we look forward to praising God with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment